ServicesNew patients are welcome. Evening & weekend hours are available, to schedule your appointment please phone the clinic at 604.671.4682 or book online
may also include moxibustion and shiatsu massage
|Shonishin (Children's Acupuncture treatment),
ages Infant - 12 years old
|Low-income patients receiving MSP Premium Assistance
(* see note below)
The clinic also stocks a dispensary for herbal medicine.
Acupuncture may be covered by Extended Health Insurance, please check with your individual provider for details.
* British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP) Premium Assistance
- To qualify for MSP Premium Assistance, family income must be less than $42,000 per year.
- MSP will cover $23 per acupuncture treatment, up to a limit of 10 visits per year (with the 10 visit limit being shared by acupuncture, massage therapy, naturopathy, chiropractic, physical therapy, and non-surgical podiatry).
- Please bring your BC CareCard with your Personal Health Number (PHN) to your initial visit to verify MSP coverage.
- The remaining portion of the acupuncture treatment is not covered by MSP, please contact Avery to discuss possible financial arrangements.