ServicesNew patients are welcome. Evening & weekend hours are available, to schedule your appointment please phone the clinic at 604.671.4682 or book online
may also include moxibustion and shiatsu massage
|Shonishin (Children's Acupuncture treatment),
ages Infant - 12 years old
|Low-income patients receiving MSP Supplementary Benefits
* see note below
|ICBC claims - direct billing is available
** see note below
The clinic also stocks a dispensary for herbal medicine.
Acupuncture may be covered by Extended Health Insurance, please check with your individual provider for details.
* British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP) Supplementary Benefits
- To qualify for MSP Supplementary Benefits, family income must be less than $42,000 per year.
- MSP will cover $23 per acupuncture treatment, up to a limit of 10 visits per year (with the 10 visit limit being shared by acupuncture, massage therapy, naturopathy, chiropractic, physical therapy, and non-surgical podiatry).
- Please bring your BC Services Card with your Personal Health Number (PHN) to your initial visit to verify MSP coverage.
- The remaining portion of the acupuncture treatment is not covered by MSP, please contact Avery to discuss possible financial arrangements.
** ICBC Accident Benefits
- Direct billing is available for ICBC injury claims.
- ICBC will cover 12 acupuncture treatments within the first 12 weeks after your crash.
- Please bring your BC Services Card with your Personal Health Number (PHN) as well as your ICBC Claim Number to your initial visit.